Wednesday, January 13, 2010

We had a busy but fun week!!!!

Hello everyone!!!! Alot has happened since we posted last week. We have been having fun with activities with family and our YSA ward. On Moday, Louise (our step-mom) decided she wanted to have a girls night out with Robin and I. Although she has been married to our Dad for 17 years, this is the first time she has wanted to do something with us. We went out to dinner and then walked around Downtown Disney for a few hours. We had an enjoyable time. Louise bought a pretty new skirt to wear to church.

On Tuesday, Grandpa, Dad, Jason, Robin and I went and saw Avatar in 3-D. Avatar was a FANTASTIC movie!!!! The movie was entertaining, it didn't seem like it was 3 hours long. After the movie, we went out to lunch.

On Wednesday, Grandpa, Jason, Robin and I went to both Knotts and Disneyland. Our mom works at Knotts and although it was her day off, she had some things she needed to do at Knotts. Since she was there also, she tagged along at Knotts and Disneyland. The first thing we did at Knotts was ride the stage coach around the park. I hadn't done that since I was little. It was so much fun!!!! Robin and I got to ride up front with the 2 drivers while the rest were inside. The next thing we did was take the train around the park. Then we went on the mine train ride. We then had lunch, then went on Jaguar and Poney Express.

It was then off to Disneyland for a few hours. We saw the new Great Moments with Abraham Linclon show, It's a Small World (it was still all decorated for Christmas), Mr. Toads Wild Ride and Pirates of the Caribbean. It was nice to get to go to 2 parks in 1 day.

We didn't do anything on Thursday (how boring) but on Friday, Jason, Robin and I went to the movies with Mom. She had 4 movie passes and wanted to take us to Alvin and the Chipmunks. It was a cute movie!!! Robin and I were singing along to most of the songs they played.

On Saturday night, Robin and I went iceskating for the first time with our YSA ward. It was a multi stake activity and over 150 people showing up. Although Robin and I were the only ones holding on to the wall, we still had a very fun evening. I made 8 laps around the arena and only falling once (I didn't get hurt at all). Robin made it around a couple of times too and also only falling once (she also did not get hurt). We both did alot better then I thought we would at our fist time iceskating. I can't wait to go again, next time I will try to come away from the wall (or maybe not)